Since we're almost halfway into February I decided to make my goals include March. Maybe if I post my goals on here I'll work harder on them. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just a slow knitter. Maybe since I was self-taught my technique is slow. Anyway, I've got to work faster if I want to finish and start new things. I mean, there's so many patterns to be done!!
1. Finish baby blanket for my friend Amanda. Almost half done now.
2. Finish Retro Socks. Only half of 1st sock done.
3. Seam my hug sweater together so I can wear it!!
4. Buy yarn and knit At The Lake Sweater for my mom.
5. Cast on Kiri shawl with malabrigo.
6. Find a suitable hat pattern for my brother.
7. Shop and buy for the Crochetaholic swap. This should be first actually, the deadline is the end of the month.
Okay, I'm stopping now. That's enough to work on for the moment. Maybe I should go knit now. Any ideas on knitting faster are appreciated!!