Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm Embarrased

Truly, it has been so long since I've blogged. So much has gone on the last few months. Let's see, seperation, moving to a new town, changing jobs, all in three months, and those are just the big things. But, life goes on and so must I.

Getting DS in new school tomorrow. He is nervous, excited you know. Wow, to be 10 again, and facing a new classroom. Don't think I want to go there.

Knitting has been fun. Halfway through Garter Rib Sweater from Creative Knitting mag. I'm making it for my mom in teal. Looks great with her coloring. A hat for someone else who has a link to this blog and I don't know if they read it so I will keep them anonymous. Its the Fair Isle Hat from Knitting Plain and Simple, my own colors. So far I like it. It's quick and looks good. My Kyrie Shawl is on the back burner while I get some Christmas knitting done. I finished the baby blanket for Amanda. Next on to some gloves for my kids, need to find just the right ones.

Wish me luck with finding a job, and the new town and new life.
See ya,
Renee

No comments:

Carousel

Carousel
Merino Spinning Fiber