Saturday, September 23, 2006

Need 35 Hours a Day

It is unbelievable how fast 24 hours can go! We both work 40 or more a week, then for the last two months we have been away for the weekends. Except for two. This weekend I said I can't go anymore. I have to have some down time from the outside world. DH didn't feel well anyway, stomach thing, so we stayed home all day except to go eat. I was so happy. I spent the whole day on the couch knitting and watching PBS. Between work, husband, kids, knitting, spinning, guild meetings, and the usual house stuff I need at least 35 hours in a day. Imagine how long a week would be. Friday would take forever to come around. Maybe we should leave it at 24.

Anyway, I ditched the cabled scarf pattern. After ripping out the fifth time I said this puppy is going to plague me no more!! Still working on the merino shawl, and the hug sweater, and I have finally started a tote bag. I'm doing it in LambsPride (it will be felted) and I'm going to try some needle felting around the top. I've been wanting to do a bag for a while.

Must go now, it's after 12 and the screen is blurring. More later......

No comments:

Carousel

Carousel
Merino Spinning Fiber