Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weekend!!

Finally! I didn't think it would ever get here. This week has been so packed I HAD to have a day to decompress. And wouldn't you know I couldn't sleep past 7:00 this am. Course it is better than getting up at 4:30. Then my husband says he wants to go to the flea market at the fairgrounds. I'm thinking, the last thing I want to do is walk around for several hours. But we went, (I didn't say anything) and I had a great time. We found some great stuff. I bought two perfect tables for the living room, some really great earrings, a toe ring, and a so pretty glass frog paperweight for my daughter for Christmas. The colors in it are georgous. This is by far the best flea market I've ever been to, so many unusual things. So then we both came home and slept for two hours. Not bad for a Saturday. More later.....

No comments:

Carousel

Carousel
Merino Spinning Fiber