Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

When I was 30 I didn't really think I would celebrate my 45th. However I have learned that every year/day/minute is a gift, and I celebrate all of them. I don't feel 45, what does 45 "feel" like anyway? My husband and boys are out now doing something secret. How exciting for me!

My shawl pattern is driving me crazy, the merino one in lavender. I have frogged twice, now I'm deciding on trying a new pattern or not letting the other one beat me. I think I'll try the new one. Maybe I'm not supposed to make the other one.

I went to Michaels to get a felting needle, they didn't have one. I was surprised. So tomorrow I'll try elsewhere, I really want to finish my tote. I'll probably do another one for my mom for christmas, I had fun making that. Then I need to try some socks, or something colorful. I don't like garish though, and so many of the sock yarns are so loud! I like the jewel tones and heathers best. I saw a purple/white/blue handpainted on the net, it was beautiful. Now I've lost the site and can't remember the name. AARRGGHH. Oh well, got yarn in the sink having a bath so need to go rinse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crapola!!! I missed your birthday!!!! How could I??? That's it. Start looking in your mailbox. And so....can we see some pics of your shawl? I amdying to see it.
;0) SP

Carousel

Carousel
Merino Spinning Fiber