Sunday, April 16, 2006

Better Week

This week has been better. Partly because I actually went to the beach for a whole 24 hours!! WhooHoo!! It was nice, a little too windy but warm and nice and beachy. I hadn't been in probably 3 years. Went to Atlantic beach on the North Carolina coast. It's really a nice place to go with a family. I did have to come back and work the next day but now I'm off for four more days.

I have hardly done any knitting. I've been working on the front of my sweater for a whole week and I've still got a couple days more to finish. I haven't even started anything new and I finished my mother's shawl two weeks ago. It is definitely time to go shopping. I saw a scarf pattern using Moonlight Mohair and Trellis together. I am not big on scarves but it was georgous. Might be something to try. I need some new needles too. More circs and a couple of cable holders. I would like to try learning cables.

I went to a new group meeting for spinners and knitters. It was so interesting. I have never tried spinning but I think I would like to. I especially think I would like to try dyeing. I love color, not color that is gaudy, but fresh and springlike is great. I also like jeweltones a lot.
Well, I've bored you enough. More tomorrow, pictures too!

No comments:

Carousel

Carousel
Merino Spinning Fiber