Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HOME FRONT

So I guess this is where I tell you about me and the kids and the husband and the cat and the fish/snails. Oh, and the mom, my mom. I am an RN on a med/surg floor. Graduated from nursing school last year. I like the job although it can be incredibly stressful, hence the knitting therapy. My goal though is to get to Labor and Delivery, that calls to me. It should since I have five children of my own. In order by age, (that's how I remember their names) Adam 24, Alex 18, Jessica 16, Michael 11, Jacob 8. And that is and forever will be the end of that list. I love them dearly, they are my heart.

I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. He tries very hard to make me happy. He always puts me first, which spoils me terribly but who am I to protest? Especially since he is not complaining about my mom staying with us for a while. She is looking for a house which is not a short thing, and could be a very long thing, but we'll get there.

The cat is a rescue from the pound, a great big orange tabby that weighs in at 20 lbs. Her name is Miss Kitty. I know that is sooo original but she is older and I had no idea what her name used to be. The fish is just Fish who lives with two snails, who are just The Snails. I mean we didn't name the snails. Of course Fish won't be Fish long if Miss Kitty has her way. Enough for now, I'm sure the knit pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Carousel

Carousel
Merino Spinning Fiber