Tuesday, October 09, 2007

NC State Fair

I did it. I finished my projects to enter in the NC State Fair, took them over there and got them entered. It felt good to have them finished, but it's amazing how you feel when you leave them with someone else. It's almost like you're leaving your babies or something. I'm sure they'll be fine.

I entered a felted totebag done in Brown Sheep Bulky, medium and light blues with a panel of needle felted flowers and vines across the front. The flowers are yellow and purple. I was pleased with the way it came out. The pattern was by Crazy Yarn Lady, Blue Denim Felted Tote. But the floral design was my own. My other entry was a hat by Fiber Trends, Bobble and Braid Hat. It was done in seed stitch, cables, bobbles, with a braided tassel at the top. I did it in Wool-Ease yellow. It is so cute I can't wait for cold weather to wear it.

Oh! Oh! I got my ravelry invite! It is a really cool site but holy cow it's huge. I'm off now to explore it more.

Cheryl

No comments:

Carousel

Carousel
Merino Spinning Fiber